The best concert I´ve been to.



Once upon a time, about April 12th of 2013,  I went to my very best concert thus far. It was in "W" Hotel in Santiago, Chile and I saw Sean Paul. 


Sean Is a Jamaican artist that in that year was not so popular and the people only knows the song "Get Busy" (Garfield movie theme song). A very interesting thing is that in Jamaica the habitants speak two languages; the first one, English is the oficial language, but the second one is a popular language, "Patua" that many years ago speak the Jamaican slaves but until today it´s still used and that is the language that Sean use to sing



                                                                  Another popular song !!!



In that concert the opening act was made by "Shamanes" group, that are a Chilean reggae group too popular at that year, but I didn´t like them too much, only a few songs.


The atmosphere of the place was epic, mainly because the concert was a private show with limitated tickets and located in a underground room with walls make for that purpose so you can imaginate the acoustic... Just epic.



The only picture that I took


The only thing is that I went with my parents and In a Jamaican concert and reggae music you can imaginate the mood, and my parents didn´t like it , so they ruined a little bit the atmosphere, but independent of that it was a nice concert.

A funny thing that I remember is that Sean and his group of musicians dry they sweat with towels and then when the towels couldn´t take more sweat anymore they threw them to the public as a souvenir.




Comentarios

  1. What an ugly feeling a sweat-wet towel on top but I imagine how incredible the experience was

    ResponderEliminar
  2. The sound and the acoustics must have been incredible. You must have been very close to the stage. How long was the concert?

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The Simpsons: My favourite cartoon

TIME TRAVEL TO THE PAST.