THE BEST PLACE I'VE EVER BEEN TO.

Hello everyone !

The last summer I went to the South of Chile, specifically to Torres del Paine with some friends. It was a wonderful trip with many adventures, where you have to do "W circuit" in 4-5 days

 At the beginning we took an airplane in Santiago to Puerto Natales, we traveled around 4 hours, when we arrived we took a bus to Torres del Paine and the adventure began.

We did a lot of things there, at the first time we did a trekking to "Mirador Base Torres" (this is the most difficult trek on the circuit), here we have to walk about 10 hours for the hills up and down, up and down many times. But after 5 hours of a awful hike, we arrived to "Mirador" and it worth it !


Trekking Octava maravilla por cuenta propia" - Opiniones sobre MIrador Las  Torres, Parque nacional Torres del Paine, Chile - Comentarios - Tripadvisor


The next three days we had to do more trekking (with a very big backpack in our backs). This was exhausting, but the views there ... are incredible ! The nature, the animals ... All of this made that you felt in a peace of place, with de sound of the water and the sing of the birds. 



At the end of the trip, we felt weary but despite that, this trip was amazing,I swear you ! ... This is why I strongly recommended if do you like walk a lot, the quiets place and the most important ... the views there ... That you visit it !





Well ... to finish this post, after all of this we came back to Santiago, to the boring and stressful life there.

That´s all :), I hope that you have a wonderful weekend.

Comentarios

  1. Wow this place looks amazing! I had never been there but I wish I could go one day. It is incredible you went with your friends I think it was an excelet experiense for you!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Reading your blog brought to my mind very beautiful memories from that place on the end of the earth!
    I’m totally agree with what you said about the views. No words can describe it.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Reading your blog brought to my mind very beautiful memories from that place on the end of the earth!
    I’m totally agree with what you said about the views. No words can describe it.

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Your photos made me fall in love with the place! Now the only that I want is go to Torres del Paine ha ha. The south of Chile is really magnificent and glorious.

    ResponderEliminar
  5. I love the south of Chile, there are a lots of amazing landscapes, I´m so impressed with the trekking that you did it!!! it was an amazing experience definitely!

    ResponderEliminar
  6. I would love to go to Torres del Paine, the place looks so nice and quiet. It must be a lot of fun trekking there!

    ResponderEliminar
  7. I had the pleasure to visit it some time ago and this place is my favorite too!, its very beautiful and the people there is very kind, i'm wishing to come back in the future.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. Wow it´s a beautifull place, I like the south of Chile and the views are amazing

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The Simpsons: My favourite cartoon

TIME TRAVEL TO THE PAST.

The best concert I´ve been to.