TIME TRAVEL TO THE PAST.

Hello there ! 

Today I´m going to write about an exciting topic, if i would travel to anywhere ... Where would I choose travel? 

Well ... I would choose travel to the past, but what are the reason that I choose this ? In this post I expose that.

I would like travel to Mexico, Honduras or any place where the Mayas lived (about 1800 years before christ). But why ? Because i really would like to see in person how they lived there, what are they did to spend their time, learn more about his culture and obviously see the temples and how they building it. Another option why that i would like to go there, maybe it would be that i would help to build the temples and the important things they built there. 


To this travel I would go alone or with a person that feel the same as I  do about this culture, for one important reason ... I would like to involve in his culture and spend as much time as possible whit them learning.

But despite all of this, i wouldn´t  like to stay there for a long time, because i feel that it´s not comfortable to me, maybe I would need something of the actual world and overall I´m not used to that lifestyle, so I think that I wouldn´t last long there.



Comentarios

  1. Hi Fran! It sounds very intriguing to live with other cultures and times, if it could be possible you would learn a lot and it would be an unforgettable memory!!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. wow I think it would be a really cool trip, the Mayans really did some very impressive things!!!!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

The Simpsons: My favourite cartoon

The best concert I´ve been to.