The Simpsons: My favourite cartoon


Stupid Sexy Flanders ! D'oh ! Mmmm, donuts ! Ay, Caramba ! Oh, Homie (Used when Homer romantically flatters Marge).
You can already imagine wich cartoon I mean... These are typical words of Homer, Marge and Bart, the main characters of "The Simpsons". 





The Simpsons are my favorite cartoons since I was a kid until now, but I wonder... Who doesn´t like it?
I used to saw this cartoon every day in the afternoon with dinner and now when I am in the bedroom using my laptop or my phone I turn on the tv and chose the fox channel (now called star channel but is the same thing) with the simpsons at the background.

The cartoon is about a family who lives in Springfield City. Homer is the head of he household who works in a nuclear plant and in his free time he goes to the "Moe´s tabern" to drink beer (a lot), and when he is not drinking, he is eating donuts and watching Tv. 
The others members of the family are Marge, a lovely woman with blue hair, Bart a rebel kid who always mest up, Lisa a clever kid who likes the cience and play the saxo, and the baby Maggie.



Los Simpson' y el gran fallo que se ha descubierto 20 años después | GQ  España



A thing that I would like to add, is that there is a theory that the Simpsons predict the future. There are so many chapters that few years later of their broadcast on tv actually happens in real life and the people say "The Simpsons did it again".

Comentarios

  1. I agree! That cartoon have really funnies episodes! 😄

    ResponderEliminar
  2. I totally agree with you! my blog is also about The Simpsons! they are really excellent

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Omg, The Simpsons are my favorite cartoon too, I used to watch them as a kid and I still do it, the episodes are so funny!!

    ResponderEliminar
  4. The Simpsons are one of my favourite Cartoons! The episodes makes me laugh a lot!

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

TIME TRAVEL TO THE PAST.

The best concert I´ve been to.